CHILD, Inc. is seeking a full-time Home Visitor for our Kent County Early Head Start program serving low-income pregnant women and families with children under three.
The Home Visitor will be responsible to:
- Build positive and strengths-based partnerships with families from diverse backgrounds
- Provide education to families through weekly home visits and group socializations to promote healthy prenatal outcomes and support the care and development of infants and toddlers
- Conduct child and family assessments
- Coach families in the process of identifying child and family development goals
- Support families in creating and implementing plans
- Ensure access to needed resources and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, with infant/toddler coursework
- Experience in the provision of services for infants and toddlers and their families
- Experience working with families in the home is highly desirable
- Ability to problem solve, handle crises, and function independently
- Ability to conduct ethical, research-based home visiting practices
- Ability to work collaboratively with other service providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills highly desirable
- Valid RI driver’s license and an insured vehicle
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable
Location: Kent County Rhode Island
Starting Hourly Wage: $23.62 – $28.11 per hour, dependent on education and experience, plus comprehensive fringe benefits.
How to Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter AO’Connell@childincri.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com